Welcome to my home page. Since February 2009 I am a postdoctoral fellow at the Biomedical Imaging Group Rotterdam of the Erasmus MC – University Medical Center Rotterdam, in the Netherlands, conducting research on in-vivo molecular image analysis within European Network for Cell Imaging and Tracking Expertise (ENCITE) and Smart Optics Systems (SOS). Since 2011 I have been working on Adaptive bayesian multi-object tracking and motion analysis within my VENI grant. Since 2015 I am going to work on an in vitro high-throughput screening assay for novel microtubule active drugs within my Erasmus MC Fellowship.
- Erasmus MC Fellowship, 2014 (personal funding for 4 years)
Fellowship bursaries for very talented young researchers who, after their first post-doc period, are building up their own research program.
- VENI GRANT, NWO-EW, 2011 (personal funding for 3 years)
The VENI Innovational Research Incentives Scheme is directed at individual researchers who have recently gained their PhDs and gives the opportunity to further develop their ideas for a period of three years.
- Dutch meeting on Molecular and Cellular Biophysics (Oct. 1-2, 2012)
- Applied Bayesian Statistics School – Stochastic Modeling for Systems Biology (Sep. 3-7, 2012)
- Particle Tracking Challenge (May. 2, 2012)
- Utrecht Microscopy Winter Meeting (Jan. 31, 2012)
- Dutch meeting on Molecular and Cellular Biophysics (Oct. 3-4, 2011)
- Second Annual Meeting of the Smart Optics Systems Program (Delft, Sep. 12, 2011)
- V3D (VAA3D) Hackathon (Janelia Farm, USA, Jul. 25 – Aug. 8, 2010)